Privacy & cookies
This page was last edited on 24/02/2021.
Personal data processed by Krismar
Krismar processes your personal information because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the types of data that are processed by us:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data, limited to your region (such as country) for analytical purposes
- Data regarding your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
Processing purposes of personal data
Krismar processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Krismar analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automatic decision making
Krismar does not make decisions based on automated decision-making on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without human involvement.
Retention period of personal data
Krismar does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Data provided via contact forms: these data are kept for an unlimited period, because they are necessary for internal accountability of our services and make it possible to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected anonymously and stored according to the lifetime of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) is kept indefinitely as it is used in statistical comparisons/reports over different time periods.
Sharing data with third parties
Krismar only shares your personal data with Google Analytics. We conclude a processor agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Rights with regard to your data
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to Krismar’s processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization you name.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to . * To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks, and can refer you to our website builder.
- Krismar would also like to point out that you have the option to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority.
How do we secure your data?
Krismar takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via .
This page was last edited on 24/02/2021.
What are Cookies?
How are cookies used?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser (for more information, see the Help function of your browser). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies usually disables certain features and functions of this site. It is therefore recommended not to disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most common and trusted analytics solutions on the web that helps us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as time spent on the site and the pages you visit.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as time spent on the site and the pages you visit.
If the content of this policy changes, the added information will be published here.