Service-minded with a passion for automotive?
Do you exude effective communication, and would you relish being the initial point of contact for our valued clients and dealers? If so, you could be the after-sales service specialist we’re seeking!
As our after sales service specialist, you will be responsible for the ins and outs of these duties;
- First point of contact for dealer network
- Together with the service manager, point of contact for customers
- From service contribute to R&D, link between service and production
- Further optimizing our products
- Documenting and communicating quality problems with the production involved
- Daily consultation with the workshop manager and quality department
We are looking for you if you;
- Enterprising and customer-oriented
- Eager to learn, punctual and detailed
- Interest and feeling for automotive, internal training available
- Fluent Dutch and English. French and German a plus
- Bachelor level of thinking
- Office package
At Krismar Horse Trucks and Motorhomes you will join a family business that lives to the rhythm of equestrianism.
In Zwevezele, you will work in a new building with spacious parking away from traffic jams.
In addition to working with international customers, you will have the opportunity to attend a variety of events.
You can count on an attractive salary and a full-time contract, as well as:
- Meal vouchers
- Quality work material
- The opportunity to further develop