In search of a top job?
Does your heart beat faster at the sight of data and accounting records? Do you have a penchant for horses or large, luxurious trucks? Then you could be the accountant we are looking for!
As our bookkeeper, you will be responsible for the ins and outs of these duties;
- Formatting of sales invoices.
- Process purchase and sales invoices with Octopus.
- Debtor and creditor management.
- Cash accounting (process cash register).
- Preparation and follow-up of payment files.
- Verification of supplier and customer data.
- Month-end closings and preparation for year-end closing.
- Preparation and follow-up of leases of our fleet.
- Preparing SEPA payment files.
- Formatting of consignment contracts.
- Prepare VAT returns.
We are looking for you if you;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or be equivalent through experience.
- Have an initial experience in the position of bookkeeper.
- Have no problem with flexibly. Every day is different.
- Can work independently, but also in team.
- Are motivated and punctual.
- Octopus already mastered.
At Krismar Horse Trucks and Motorhomes, you’ll find yourself in a family business that lives to the rhythm of equestrianism.
In Zwevezele you will work in a new building with spacious parking, away from traffic jams.
In addition to working with international clients, you will have the opportunity to attend a variety of events.
You can expect an attractive salary and a permanent full-time contract, among many other benefits.